Merry Christmas!!! We had a great Christmas. We spent time with both of our families, ate delicious food, got spoiled like crazy, and enjoyed relaxing a bit. I am so mad at myself because I didn't get my camera fixed before Christmas. We managed to get a few pictures with Trevor's phone, but usually I have sooooo many. The camera is getting sent in ASAP.

Drake was fun this year at Christmas. He was happy that Santa came, even though he has been telling us that he didn't want Christmas. Laynie got sick on Christmas Eve in the middle of the night and was pretty miserable all day on Christmas. Then Christmas evening she woke up from a 4 hour nap and was pretty happy. Kind of bad timing, but at least she is feeling better:) We went over to the Petersen's Christmas morning to open gifts and had to hurry home because she just wasn't feeling well. She seems to be on a great schedule of being sick every other week:(


Drake loves his new toys. Santa brought him a new bike and we are excited to teach him to ride it this summer. Maybe he can get some practice in our basement since it is so cold outside.

Laynie and her cousin on Christmas Eve. They has soooooo much fun banging pots and pans together. They both thought it was such a fun game!!! Laynie is shirtless because she has been battling the pukes again. Vomitting after every feeding.... no fun at all. Poor girl. It went away for 2-3 months and now it is back with a vengeance.

Trevor spoiled me with a beautiful new ring that I love!!! I decided on a change for the new year!!! Before...............

After..............

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We feel so blessed and are extremely grateful for our wonderful family, friends, and the Savior this season!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
5 comments:
I'm loving the haircut! Really cute!!
Super cute hair!! Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Hope Laynie gets feeling better soon=(
Love the hair!! Its so cute. Mason and Drake can ride bikes together this spring summer, so fun!!
I love your hair, so adorable.
I love your short dark hair!
Post a Comment