Monday, February 20, 2012

Laynie gettin' jiggy with it...

Laynie loves to dance. We were getting ready to leave Grandma and Grandpa Petersen's and the little cousins were dancing and Laynie just started shaking her groove!!! Pretty good for someone who can't hear the music! I told you she is the cutest thing in the world!!!

8 comments:

Lauren Ricks said...

That's the sweetest thing! She's such a doll Calyn!

Matt and Amber said...

so adorable! I love it, she made my day.

The High Family- said...

She really is breaking it down! So cute. Was great to see her and you the other day. Btw, that is so cool that you got to go to that concert. You def deserved it!

Heather Inns said...

Adorable!

Kevin and Kelly said...

That's so precious!

Afton said...

Oh my gosh. That was so cute. I think she really can hear..

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I have not seen anything cuter! I love the adults dancing too :)

AubreyandTerry said...

Oh my goodness, that was adorable!! Laynie was pretty cute too. ;-)