Friday, August 17, 2012

Laynie's Birthday PARTY...

 We had a Hawaiian/Summer/Beach theme for Laynie's 2nd birthday party. We had a great turn out and Laynie had a great time! She was spoiled with so many wonderful gifts and lots of attention!!!

My mom made the adorable cake. She always does such a great job! We served pulled pork sandwiches, corn on the cob, fruit skewers, and chips. I thought everything turned out so cute:)

We had a little pool for the kids with toy fishing poles and water guns. Laynie LOVED the pool. She loves her new car that my mom and step-dad gave her, and she also really loves her new chair and electronic tablet that she got from grandma and grandpa Petersen. She really got so many great gifts that she has been playing with non-stop since her birthday. Thanks everyone!!!


We gave the kids their own gold fish to take home with them. They all thought it was pretty cool to have their own fish!!!

Trevor and his brothers wanted to play in the pool just like the kids!!! Trevor is always the one throwing someone in the water, and this time he was the one thrown in the water! I think I enjoy my kid's parties more than they do. It was such a fun night to celebrate Laynie's 2nd year. It is really something to party about! Hope you had a great Birthday Laynie! And I hope this next year is even better! Love you baby xoxo!!!





2 comments:

Andi Bean said...

What a fun party!!! Great ideas and I love that cake! Happiest of Birthday's Laynie!!! love, Andi Bean

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful party! Happy birthday Laynie!!
Mason's mom