Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our quick getaway...

 Trevor's work took us down to Salk Lake City for a fun little overnight trip. We went to Tucanos for dinner and to the Utah Jazz vs. Clippers game. Then they got us a hotel for the night. Our plan at first was to take Laynie with us and I would just stay at the hotel with her during the game. But, we ended up having Drake stay with Grandma Debbie and Laynie stayed home with her nurse, Holly!!! It was less than 24 hours that we were gone, but I was sooooooo nervous to leave her. I hate the way that my mind always thinks of the worse. The closer it got to the day we were leaving, the more I started worrying about leaving. Everything went completely smooth though and after I shed a few tears, I was fine and we had a great time:)
It is so much fun to be able to spend time with just Trevor!!!
 
Dinner at Tucanos was delicious. We ate way too much, but it was really good!!!
After our enormous dinner we ordered dessert. Don't ask me why????
This was Trevor's piece of chocolate cake!!! It was so huge!!! That was an average size plate, not a small plate.
 I didn't get any pictures at the game, but the Jazz ended up losing at the very end. It was a good game though. Trevor's parents and brothers were also at the game and were actually sitting pretty close to us.
After the game we walked around down by the Gateway and we met up with Trevor's family for a bit.
Of course Drake had a blast with Grandma. He didn't want to come home!!!
 It was a fun and quick trip. Laynie was happy to see us and we are happy to be home!!!
We had a great time!!!!

No comments: