I had to give a talk at a church activity yesterday about perspective and gratitude. It really made me realize how lucky I am. I feel like I hit the jackpot in life!!!
We have been on extreme hibernation mode since after Christmas. We have been trying to avoid getting sick and especially Laynie getting sick. It is not working!!! We have had so much sickness at our house. Laynie is sick once again. She has only left our house two times in the past 2 weeks. Once to go to dinner at Trevor's parents and once to go to dinner at my parents. We wash our hands, take off our shoes, and a lot of times change our clothes when we get home. These germs are driving me crazy. We decided to go on a hibernation strike today, since clearly it is not working. And it felt OHHHH SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! Also instead of being -5 it was 34 degrees today. It felt so warm (that is so sad). We went to Target to get organizing bins because someone else talked about organization last night, and now I am totally inspired to organize!!!! It made me feel a little better today!!!
This picture is just because.......... I think he is cute being a handy man. Drill in one hand, hammer in the other:)


1 comment:
Calyn, you are amazing. And your attitude is an inspiration!
Post a Comment