Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just because...

This video isn't super cool to most people, but it is to me. Holy moly, she just learned to walk a few weeks ago. She is now dancing... in the middle of the room... on her feet!!! I just love these two!!! 
I have to give huge credit to Drake for her development. I think he does more for her than me, or Trevor, or any therapist. She adores him and wants to do everything he does. She is happy following him around and trying her best to play with his toys. He pushes her without even knowing it. The love they have for each other is so sweet.
They are snuggling in bed.... My heart is melting as I type this!!!!

Little Laynie Bug loves Blues Clues. She asks for it 100 times a day. She has a certain sign for it. There is something about this blue dog and strange man that she just adores:) 

2 comments:

darcyholland said...

Jordan and I LOVE this video!! It is crazy to see her walking and moving around all on her own! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love seeing that video! Makes me hopeful that maybe that will be Ronan this year. Can Drake come over and work with Ronan?? :)