Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Last week according to my phone

Drake and his best little buddies. These little guys are so cute together:) Laynie thinks she is just one of the guys and loves to copy whatever they are doing.
Play time......
More sibling play time. I love that they can finally play together!!!! Laynie loves her brother so much it is almost sad.
Sleeping beauty!!! She must have been played too hard. Her poor head and face is covered in bruises. She tries so hard to keep up with Drake, and she sometimes forgets she has very poor balance!!!

Arrrrrggggg!!!!! Drake in his pirate jacket.

Sunday dinner at Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Leo's house. These kids love this lady!!!

I refinished our bar stools and I am a little proud of myself. It has been on my to-do list for about a year and they are finally done (well 2 out of 3 are done).

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Cute pictures!! Mason had so much fun!! That is AWESOME about Laynie!! And I love your stools I love that color. :)