Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yay Laynie!!!

"What's that you say???" Oh, I reached another pound on the scale... 24 pounds!!!! Yay Laynie!!!
It has been 2 1/2 weeks since Laynie has needed oxygen during the day! I really feel like we can celebrate now! We will be planning a party very soon!!! We are so excited and proud of our little girl. It gives her so much more freedom and gives Trevor and I a lot less time chasing her around with oxygen tubing. It just happened over night and we couldn't be happier. She is still using it at nights and we will be keeping it around in case she needs it when she is sick. I will cry huge crocodile tears if she tricks us and things change. I feel pretty happy that it has been over 2 weeks. I think that is an awesome sign that she is DONE with the oxygen!!!
Look at those awesome numbers on the pulse ox!!!

 She is now 2 1/2 years old and she is changing from a baby to a little girl more and more every day!!!

 We love you little princess and we are beyond proud of you that you are getting bigger and stronger and healthier!!! You have come such a long ways... xoxo

No comments: