Sunday, February 24, 2013

Random Petersen Happenings....

Crazy clown Laynie Lou...
Homemade pizza:)

Drake got to see his best buddy/cousin Jaxon. He was so excited!!!!
We went on a treasure hunt...

And found a treasure chest.......

I love his imagination! And I love how a box can entertain him!!! And no I am not one of those fun moms that makes all these fun homemade pinterest-worthy games all the time (although I would like to be). He begged me for a few days, so I had to make him a treasure chest!!!

The gremlins got a hair cut and are all ready for St. Patty's day apparently!!!

Laynie loves her footy pajamas. She has never worn them because then I can't get to her feeding tube at night. I found these and put them on her and she constantly signs shoes when I put these pjs on her!!!

Love these little cuties:)

 Cousin time! All 7 on my side...
I still can't get over how sweet these two are every single night!!!

No comments: