We were cleaning out the garage and I was tired of chasing her, holding her hand, or catching her everywhere she went, so this is how she spent the day!!! It is actually no joke, she will be getting a medical helmet soon for her clumsy self. She is missing her semi-circular canals in her ears, which controls balance, so it is amazing that she is able to walk so well! She actually does okay inside, but outside is scary with all the un-even ground and hard concrete.
Her biggest fall gave her these beautiful black eyes!!! She fell over in her trike onto the concrete. Poor little thing looks like she just got out of a boxing match.
It was my birthday on Sunday!!! Drake made me this beautiful drawing and I love it. It is a framer for sure.
Drake also wanted to help my mom make my cake so he went over to her house and helped. This is what he created:)I had a great bday with my family!!!
My mom made me a delicious dinner for my bday!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment