Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!! I have an awesome dad who has always been in my life even though we live far away and I really think of him as the smartest guy alive. I also have a great step-dad who has always been there for me since I was 10!!!! I am very grateful for both of them and the great fathers they have been to me!!!
Trevor's dad is truly the kindest person I know and such an amazing example to us all!!! I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful father-in-law.
Our dads are also awesome grandpas and our kids love all three of them!!!
 
I not only managed to marry the best husband ever, but also marry the most amazing father!!! I knew I did a good job picking him:) He plays with the kids way better than I can, and they LOVE playing with him.... they wrestle, tickle, and chase each other. It is all of our favorite time of the day when he gets home!!! Drake loves his "boy time" and Laynie has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Thanks for all you do for all of us. Happy Father's Day! We love you!!! 
 
We went over to Trevor's parents for a BBQ on Father's Day and had a great day hanging out with our family:)
Here is Trevor and his dad... I didn't get a picture of my dad or step-dad!!!

1 comment:

Streett's said...

Cute! Hey so excited you guys are coming to Boise! You are welcome to stay with us! Also is the charge 5k something we could sign up for? We definitely need to get together soon we should be in IF in August for sure if not sooner we'll let you know!