Friday, December 27, 2013

Our Christmas!!!

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. It is such a fun-filled time of year and our Christmas celebrations were wonderful!!!
We started our night at my mom and Leonard's house. We had dinner and opened gifts and then we went to the Petersen's for the Nativity and to open our pajamas! Above is Mary riding her donkey. They both loved the Nativity! And here is Trevor and Jordan as Wise Men!!!
Laynie and Grandma Debbie. I forgot my memory card for my camera so I had to take pictures with my phone so most of these pictures are a little bit blurry.


Waiting to go out and see if Santa stopped at our house. This is such a magical time for the kids. Drake was soooooo excited and he was so much fun this year. He had to wait about 30 minutes for Laynie to wake up and he was very patient considering how excited he was:)



Laynie had a kitchen waiting for her and she LOVED it! This was the first time she was actually excited about opening presents and really enjoyed all her toys:) She was so cute!!!




Nurse Laynie
Drake asked Santa for a Ninja Turtle Tower. This thing is huge and he LOVES it! This was definitely the year of the Ninja Turtles for Drake.


We gave Trevor's parents a really cute picture of all their grandkids and they LOVED it!
As usual, the boxes always provide the best entertainment!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!! I am so grateful for the gift of our Savior and for my wonderful family!!!! We are very blessed and we were so spoiled. Trevor surprised me with a beautiful necklace that matched the ring he got me a few years ago. I am one lucky and blessed lady...

No comments: