Friday, January 16, 2015

7 months


This munchkin is 7 months old....
She is so close to crawling. I think I am excited for her to crawl so she will be happier and not want to be held so much. But, it's been awhile since I've had a little crawling mischief maker around the house, so I'm a little frightened:)
She has 2 bottom teeth and the top two are going to be coming in soon! She still doesn't like to eat solid foods. We try baby food or purees every day but she is NOT interested.
Sometimes I want to eat her for breakfast because she is just SOOOOO yummy! I love her so, soooo much! She is a big momma's girl and I LOVE it!
She has stranger danger and gives strangers the stare down. It's kinda cute! Her brother and sister love her, but a really intense jealously has taken over Laynie lately. It took a long time to set in, but the jealousy is here and it's getting worse and worse. haha
We love watching you grow Daphne.... and you are loved so much! xoxo

No comments: