He has a heart of gold, he is so sweet and very kind to others. He loves McDonalds, his new Nintendo DS, playing chess, running around the house like Flash, hanging with his best buddies, talking superhero lingo with his dad, playing legos, and hanging with his dad. He is crazy good with numbers and dates. Today he told me that his birthday was on a Thursday this year. I haven't even checked yet to see if he is right, but I am sure he is. It's weird watching your first baby become a boy instead of a little boy! At the end of most days I wish I gave Drake more attention. His sisters are both pretty needy! Thank you Drake for being patient with me and always telling me how much you love me. I love you more though!
I heard you’re the sibling to a child with special needs, and I wanted to write you a letter explaining why you have a one-up on life. I know your life might seem hard or different from your friends, but trust me, you most definitely will be more prepared for this life than anyone else. Let me explain…


No comments:
Post a Comment