Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas came and went way too fast. It was magical like always. Our kids are really getting to a FUN age during the Holiday season:)
I did a lot of shopping online this year, which I have never done before. Life is really busy and Daphne makes it hard for me leave for very long, so online shopping was really nice.
Drake and I caught the flu the week before Christmas and we were sooo sick:( I'm not sure how no one else caught it, but I am pretty happy they didn't!
My girls are the CUTEST snow girls!!! Love them sooooo much!
This was Christmas Eve. We were headed over the Grandma Debbie and Papa Leo's house. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Trevor's family!
Daphne helping mommy wrap presents on Christmas Eve. She loved all the ribbon and chewing on every present to make sure it tasted okay!
I sure love my hubby!

Drake and Grandma Debbie

Drake was quite excited to find out if Santa visited our house!!!! Good thing he was a good boy this year!
This little lady was awake from 1-5am so she wasn't ready to wake up at 5:45am when Drake woke up. haha We let Drake open up his big Santa gift... a Nintendo DS and then we made him wait until 8 then we woke up miss party animal for the rest of the presents!!!
Once she woke up, she was excited to see what Santa brought her:)

We had a wonderful time at Trevor's parents all day on Christmas day, but I didn't get any pictures. It was such a wonderful Christmas and we are so grateful for our Savior and for all our family and friends! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: