Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Saddest.Thing.Ever.
Drake broke his leg!!!!!


Last night Drake was just walking and he fell funny on his leg. He let out one gigantic cry and then he calmed down... but he wasn't acting normal! A few minutes later we set him down on his feet and he lifted up his leg and just cried. Then we took him to the doctor and they did x-rays. He hated being at the doctors office, so we gave him an opened chapstick and that made him a little happier! He dug his fingers in it and had it all over his face. Well we found out that the fracture is right above his ankle on the tibia bone. He goes in tomorrow to see the orthopaedic doctor and they will put on a real cast. He is doing well but very frustrated that he can't walk anymore. He is pretty much getting held all day long.... I guess it's a good way to build up my muscles!!!! He has been really good though. He has already had lots of visitors and gifts- thanks everyone! His cast is so sad but also so cute because it is so tiny. We are hoping for a speedy recovery. We love you little Drake- get better soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He's such a sweetheart.. I'm so sorry!
Poor little Drake. That truly is the saddest thing ever. I'm so sorry. I'm glad we got to see him today and Call me if you need any help at all.
So sad! What a trooper though. Hope he feels better soon!
Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!
Oh no poor little guy :( I hope he feels better soon!
SAD!! Poor Drake, he was walking so good too! I hope it heals quick!
so sad. jeees. I love your blog. Drake is precious...what great photos of him. I especially love the banner one!!! Hope all is well.
So sad! I hope that he feels better soon and that he doesn't get too used to you carrying him everywhere. :)
That is the saddest thing ever. Poor little guy. Hope he heals fast.
Post a Comment