They say the when you are pregnant you have wild and vivid dreams. I am one of those people who never has dreams, but lately I am in dream land while I sleep!!! I don't really like it because most of the dreams are bad dreams. I just thought I would share where my imagination was last night...
Dream #1: I was in a forest with people (don't remember who) and there was a huge fire... I had to use all of my survival skills. For example, eating bugs, going potty in the forest, starting a fire with rocks and sticks even though there was a huge forest fire, and running away from scary forest animals. It wasn't a very fun dream!
Dream #2: Some mean person (unfortunately I don't remember who) made me lick a fire hydrant clean after a huge pack of dogs peed all over it. Why in the world would I dream about this?
Dream #3: The last dream, I was obsessing about writing on a poster board and hanging it on a strangers house. I was advertising for a girl's night out. I couldn't quite write well enough for my liking and I was very ticked off about it.
Let's hope I can sleep dream-less from now on.... Or at least have pleasant dreams.
1 comment:
I am so jelous that you don't usually dream! ALL my nights are usually filled with dreams like these:) Even when I'm not pregnant!
Post a Comment