Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Weekend tidbits...
We went on a date over the weekend!!! We went to see Avatar finally. It was a good movie, but not really my type of show. I am more into the romantic-comedies!! But we had a great time and Drake had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Petersen!
Just us two! We weren't looking our best (haha) but we still had fun!
Can you tell I was excited??? We hadn't been on a date in FOREVER so it was much needed!
Drake has been taking really long naps lately..... not that I'm complaining! After he woke up from his nap, Trevor went to get him and he fell right back to sleep. He has fallen asleep on our laps probably one or two other times ever!! Trevor was loving it! Also, I would like to proudly announce that he is completely done nursing. It has been a little over a week and he is doing great. But now I have him addicted to bottles. Oh well, we are taking it one step at a time I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Weaning...it's enough to make you want to pull out your hair. It seems like the only way I can successfully do it is to leave on vacation. Which also has a few repercussions if you know what I mean. B is not so fond of my approach because he is the one who ends up at home with the reluctant child.
Amy
Oh man, I seriously don't know how you nursed that long. You are a saint :) And I don't know how you've gone so long without a night by yourselves! By the end of the week I'm ready for a break! Glad you two had a good date night.
Oh man, I seriously don't know how you nursed that long. You are a saint :) And I don't know how you've gone so long without a night by yourselves! By the end of the week I'm ready for a break! Glad you two had a good date night.
I am so impressed that you nursed this long. Way to go. I am still nursing Whit...he is 7 months old now...it's hard. I just stopped pumping at school though...so i only nurse mornings, after school and in the night if he needs me. I still really enjoy it. Afton asked me about clothes for you...I will look...I didn't have much...I just made weird stuff work, then I resorted to Jordy's stuff...hahaha.
Lauryn Griffin
Post a Comment