Monday, March 29, 2010

Girl's Weekend!!!

I was invited on a girl's trip to Salt Lake City last weekend by some friends, but unfortunately I wasn't able to go. I was bummed about it so I planned a girl's trip to SLC with my mom and sisters. We have NEVER done this before since any of us have had kids/been married so it was so much fun! I have never left Drake for longer than 4 hours so it was really hard for me to leave him. I cried all the way over to my mom's house about it and I called Trevor 12 times on Saturday (he counted). Thank you so much for taking care of Drake and letting me go Trevor- you seriously are the best husband in the world! We left Saturday morning and shopped all day long. It was a dream come true to shop with no kids. We ate at Tepanyaki (our favorite place) and then we watched a movie in the hotel. Then we came home on Sunday. It was such a blast! It helps that I was with three awesome ladies! I love my mom and sisters!!!

Me and my beautiful mommy

Me and my sister Breanne. It was fun to just lounge in the hotel after a long day of shopping and eating!!

Thanks for the trip mom

We had fun laughing, talking, and making fun of each other

Cool shades Breanne... they are her daughters!
We also stopped and said hi to my mom's uncle Dell. He is such and nice guy and is so much like my Grandpa!

Hopefully this can be a yearly occurance!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you got your girls weekend after all! We sure missed you though. You better plan on next year because we are planning on it again!