Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Things....

I haven't taken any pictures lately because we haven't been doing anything exciting. I just wanted to write about the "little things" that I LOVE.............

  • I love it that Trevor and I can still stay up talking for hours (till 2am) in bed about when we first met, and how we each can remember what each other was wearing on our first date. He also reassures me that he thought I was the cutest out of all my friends, even though he tried to date two of them before me (Stinker)!!!
  • I love when Drake blows uncontrollable kisses to the world as I'm walking him up the stairs to go "night-night".
  • I love it that Drake gets super upset if Trevor and I are wrestling around...... and always wants to save me even if I'm the one who is hurting Trevor. haha
  • I love talking to my mom on the phone a million times a day about nothing.
  • I love it that I saw Trevor cry in a movie for the first time ever the other day.... And it was because a man's wife had died and I just thought it was so sweet (sorry Trev).
  • I love getting unexpected e-mails from friends that I haven't heard from in forever.
  • I love looking at Drake and almost get tears in my eyes because I can't believe I've been blessed with such an adorable, amazing, sweet, healthy boy!!!

Little Things Matter Most

2 comments:

AubreyandTerry said...

I thought this was such a cute idea that I copied you and did my own "little things that I love". I hope you don't mind!

leslie said...

cute idea. gotta love those rare date nights. you two are so cute!