Thursday, June 24, 2010
Fun in the SUN!
It seemed like the day would never come that we could go play in the sun. Well, our summer weather has finally arrived and we couldn't be happier!
We had a play date with some friends. These three boys had a blast playing with each other!
They ran around copying eachother, threw water balloons, played with bubbles, and got all wet!
Quinton and Stockton
Our little family on my birthday! We took Drake over to my mom's house and went out to Famous Dave's. It was quite delicious! I was spoiled by my husband and family.... like always!
I sure have such a greater appreciation for my mom now that I have experienced pregnancy and motherhood! Thanks for giving birth to me 24 years ago and being the best mom every step of the way! I couldn't be happier or wish for a better life! I feel so blessed to be alive and to celebrate another year with those I love!
When we got home to pick up Drake he was having so much fun in the sprinklers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Happy Birthday! :)
Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had a good day. You deserve it! We need to have another play date soon.
don't you just love how the water wears them out!? we swim everyday, except the weather is 105! yuck.
Post a Comment