Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our New Addition!

Nope.... our baby didn't come early! Meet the new addition to our family...................


We got a 2009 Nissan Murano. We were SO SAD to trade in the Trailblazer, but we are SO EXCITED to get this new car. We have been looking for an AWD SUV for awhile and we both decided that we really liked the Murano. We looked and looked and finally found this one in Boise. We met them in Burley yesterday to test drive it, and we loved it.... so we brought it home. When we were looking at cars I told Trevor that the only color I didn't want is silver, but this was a SUPER GREAT deal, so we just had to get it. And I am actually loving the silver now! We hope it treats us as good as the Trailblazer did! We are loving it!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute new car!! I love it!!

Maren McLeod said...

Awesome! You guys were the only ones who were not members of the "silver car" club - now we all have one!