Friday, August 6, 2010

Bye Bye Crib...

I am very sad to say bye-bye to Drake's crib, because I have said bye-bye to Drake sleeping. He became petrified of being in his crib after a bad dream, and he could climb out of it by the time I reached his door. So, it wasn't safe anymore for him to be in it. We put a big boy bed in his room and let's just say he is not too fond of it. I wish it had huge rails to keep him in. The poor kid has been sooooooo incredibly tired from lack of sleep and he has become a new child this past week (a naughty child). Let's hope he can catch some zzzz's and be happy again!!!

7 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

That's sad that he's been so scared from one night's bad dream. Good luck getting some rest.

Jorden and Jessica said...

wow what a big step! Hopefully he will get used to it soon. So everyone can get some sleep! (especially by the time baby comes!)

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

I am SO SORRY!! Macie did this exact same thing about two weeks after we moved. It is better now, but it was really hard for a while. The more tired she got from not sleeping at night, the more......terrible she was in the day. It was so hard, so I am so sorry. But she's over it now, so I hope Drake gets that way soon. Good luck, I will pray for you:)

Kevin and Kelly said...

I hope he starts to sleep better for you soon so you can try to get a little sleep before the little girlie arrives. It's so strange because my 14 month old has started waking up every night since last week and we're due around the same time. Bizarre...the kids must know something is coming :)!

Whitney said...

Oh my.... I'm so sorry Calyn. I hope things start to get better soon. If you ever need me to watch Drake while you catch up on some sleep I would love too. I'm so nervous to convert Q into a big boy bed. And that is so sad Drake is so scared from his bad dream. poor kid!!

Jaimie said...

Ugh, I'm sorry! I'm SO tired lately anyway, I can't imagine having to deal with all that too. Hope you are feeling well! We're getting close! I'll be watching your blog for news of your princess. :) Good luck!

Streett's said...

Oh I am sorry! Poor guy! Good luck with the big boy bed! Only a couple prego weeks left, right...Exciting!