Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Laynie Deborah Petersen

Here we are after arriving at the hospital and hearing the news that little Laynie was going to join us that night. We were so excited and scared at the same time! Well, Trevor was sooooo excited and I was sooooo scared!
My two sidekicks... They were waiting anxiously to join me in the operating room while I was getting prepped for the c-section. They kept coming out and bugging everyone to make sure they didn't forget about them before the c-section began.
Here she is!!!! 5lbs 13oz and 18 1/2 inches long.
She is sooooo precious.

She uses special bottles to help her eat. She is eating well, but it takes a little bit of extra work to get her fed.
The proud big brother!!!! He was saying cheese with his big brother sticker on!
3 days old and we are loving every bit of her!!!!

10 comments:

Whitney said...

She is so ADORABLE!! I love her!! Those are all such great pictures!! I can't wait to see and hold her again. I just told Quinton that Drake is coming over on in a few days and he is so excited to play with his buddy.

Abe n Linz said...

Congrats on your precious little girl!

Unknown said...

What a little sweetheart! Congratulations :)

Kevin and Kelly said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your sweet little angel :)! She is precious!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Awh she is so sweet, adorable, and tiny! Can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!

Jaimie said...

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful! I'm glad everything is going well. So fun!
Still waiting on my little girlie... :)

Streett's said...

She is beautiful!! I wish I could hold her!

Grandma Jill said...

She is beautiful! What a welcome addition to our family. Our love goes to you and Trevor--I know you have a long process to go through, but from first hand experience I will tell you all will be well. I sometimes am surprised when I remember that I had "problems" when I was just her size and age--it really has never been an issue. I venture it won't be for her either. We look forward to hugging and holding her.

leslie said...

so glad you've found some time to blog! she is so precious and makes me want to have another one. keep the posts coming!!

Afton said...

can't wait to get back and snuggle up on the little girl> love you guys