Everyone knows that we spend a lot of time at home. I think I complain about it in every blog post. We do have fun most of the time though. I am so lucky to have the little family that I have and I just LOVE spending every day with them!

This balloon game lasted at least an hour. Drake was beyond excited the whole time. He would let it go and then Trevor would throw him up to get it. Drake loved it. Trevor was standing on a chair here and holding Drake... a little scary!!!???

Got it!

I love how a simple balloon can entertain a two year old for so long! Kids really know how to make a good time out of anything!

My kids just love their Papa. This picture is for Grandma Maureen... we miss you!

This little girl is seriously an angel. There is no better word to describe her. She is so sweet and lovable. Honestly, when I look at her I just can't handle how wonderful she is. She may not be "perfect" according to her pediatrician, geneticist, ENT, surgeon, and all her other doctors.... but in my eyes she is completely PERFECT.

On the other hand....... is there something worse than "terrible twos????" I think he may have hit that category! We sure love him more than anything in the world, but n.a.u.g.h.t.y. is what he has been lately. He sure is a cute little guy though!
4 comments:
Not to be a Debbie downer, but for us, 3 has been worse than 2 in both cases. Maybe it will be different for you...there is always hope right? :) Hopefully for all our sakes, spring/summer will decide to finally come and we can go outside instead of being cooped up inside!
Hi everyone! looks AWESOME!Thanks for the upddate.Also thanks for taking care of papa for me Drake and Laynie! He had so much fun with you on Sunday.I miss you all!Your cousin Callum is growing very quickly! He will be ready yo play with his cousins in August! I love and miss you a lot
Love,Grandmother Petersen
Maren and Callum McLeod
I love how kids can make a game out of anything, like that balloon! And I am especially grateful for fathers that keep playing those games for so long with them... i would for sure get burned out and only last a few minutes:) Your kids are SO cute! which makes it so easy to forgive them when they are being naughty:)
love, Rebekah
Your kids are SO SO cute!! I wish we lived closer so we could send Stockton and Drake off to be naughty together while we adored the sweet babies! ;)
Post a Comment