Laynie had her follow-up appointment today with her plastic surgeon. He took out her nasal
stents to look at everything. They used to be stitched in. I got a little peek at
Laynie with nothing on her face. It was so great to see her like that!!! Unfortunately, the
stents had to go back in and they have to stay there for 2 more months. They aren't stitched in anymore, so we have to keep them in by taping them to her face. Her next surgery will be her soft palate when she is about 9 months old, so in about 2 or 3 more months. She also has an MRI of her ears later this month. She is definitely a busy little girl! She is loving to suck on her bottom lip lately...


7 comments:
She is so adorable with those pretty eyes!
She is beautiful! Kanan loves to suck on his bottom lip too :) I'm so glad that everything is going so well. You are amazing and have a beautiful family!
She's such a doll! I wish I had some advice about the stents. Alice's were done so the stitches stayed as long as the stents did. Then they went in and surgically removed everything.
So pretty! how exciting to see her like that, just darling!
love, Rebekah
Very cute! Glad she is doing so good!
She is so beautiful always!! I love the sucking the bottom lip, cute!
It was sooo special to see Laynie as these pictures were taken when she returned from seeing Dr. Morales.That smile was very coy!! She definately was saying to me "aren't I pretty Granma!! Yes our angelic girl you are pretty and much loved!!!You and Drake are just awesome!
grandma and Grandpa Petersen
Post a Comment