Saturday, October 8, 2011

HAPPY 3RD B-DAY DRAKE

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy! I can't believe you are already 3! You are the biggest joy to have in our family. We just love you so much! Some of the things we love about you are...
Your ability to make us laugh CONSTANTLY... your laugh is so cute and so contagious
Your curiosity... this one I could go on forever!
Your tender-heart... you are so sweet to your sister. Whenever I am doing something to her like cleaning around her g-tube or changing her trach, etc... you say, "Nooooooo mommy" or "Poor Laynie" or "Laynie can't go doctor". It melts my heart that you care so much for her! I think she got lucky to have such a loving big brother. You still are hesitant about her but I think it is because you are afraid of hurting her, because you are your normal self around other babies.
Your love of hygiene... your favorite toys are still soap, deodorant, toothpaste, tic tacs, gum ect... You will carry them around all day!
Your shyness... you are very shy around people and it comes off a little snotty. I have also struggled with this my whole life! I get though, you are just a little shy:)
Your love for your grandma's... you LOVE both of your grandma's so much. You call them Mamma Debbie and Mamma Maureen.
Your love for animals... Elmer is still your favorite friend in the world. You love your dogs and you are nice to them most of the time!
The way you dance and sing! You tell us to sing during sacrament because you love music. You love to sing, "I like to move it, move it" on Madagascar and you dance to the beat.
..... I could go on forever because I love everything about you!!!
We hope this year brings you so much happiness and we love you sooooooo much!
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY DRAKE!!!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Drake!! Those pictures of him are adorable!

PBJ Mommy said...

Happy birthday! Love the picture collage.

Streett's said...

Happy Birthday Drake! He is such a cute boy!

Afton said...

Happy birthday Drake. I hope you got all the chap stick and soad you could fit in a zip lock baggie.

Kristie said...

Love the pictures they are so cute!! Love the one with you and him. LOve when that happens too.