Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My complaint for the day...

Why does she have to pick the nights when our nurse isn't here to have bad nights. It ALWAYS happens! I changed 6 diapers last night, suctioned 20+ times, and had a crazy girl going upside down in her bad all night long. When I got back into bed for the millionth time, I was extremely frustrated. She starting making noises that I have never heard before. They were so sweet. I couldn't help but smile and listen. She has a way of making me love even the hard times!

2 comments:

WhitneyNTyson said...

I REALLY dont know how you do it.. We have been up the last two nights with Harlow and I am exhausted.... How dare I complain!

Kristi said...

I feel for you!
Those nights are hard... Gracie is a "junky" trach and when she is sick, I have two machines going, one for oral and one for her trach. That every 2-5 minutes is no joke... sorry.
I love that you have perspective, though... that you heard those noises and it all seemed a little less heavy. :-)
I hope she starts feeling better and you get some rest.

PS - those costume pics are HILARIOUS!!! LOVE IT!!! The fanny pack over your dress about did me in! Thanks for the laugh!