She can clap, play peek-a-boo, and roll her hands. We are working on blowing kisses and high fives! She is seriously SOOOO cute I can't stand it sometimes. She is ALWAYS incredibly happy, unless she isn't feeling well (which is a lot) or is around too many people (it overwhelms her). I wish everyone got to experience a Laynie in their home because you would instantly be in LOVE. Too bad... I'm not willing to give her up for anyone else to experience it! I would be lost without this girl! P.S. Scroll down to see her other really cool new trick... she is mobile!!!
She is adorable! And always so happy. I'm learning that when kids like her accomplish even little things they are such a big deal because they have to work so much harder for it.
4 comments:
How cute is she!!! What a smart little girl! Shes so adorable!
Both video's are SO cute!!!
Oh my goodness Laynie is SO cute!! Love her new tricks! you might have to put a hat on her so her little head doesn't get rug burn Lol:)
She is adorable! And always so happy. I'm learning that when kids like her accomplish even little things they are such a big deal because they have to work so much harder for it.
Post a Comment