Your kids are so cute! Laynie is getting so big. I'm just trying to catch up on reading others blogs. Yours is one of my favorites. You are so strong and such a great mother. You are the very example of charity, kindness and love. I don't know if I told you but your post and some of your comments have really helped me with McCoys surgery last year and other things. When I read about some of your struggles, strengths and faith, I think we (as in women and men) can do hard things, we can do hard things. Thanks for sharing your encouraging words and kindness.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Laynie is getting so big. I'm just trying to catch up on reading others blogs. Yours is one of my favorites. You are so strong and such a great mother. You are the very example of charity, kindness and love. I don't know if I told you but your post and some of your comments have really helped me with McCoys surgery last year and other things. When I read about some of your struggles, strengths and faith, I think we (as in women and men) can do hard things, we can do hard things. Thanks for sharing your encouraging words and kindness.
She is such a cutie!!!
Go Laynie!! Cute trampoline pics too, way fun!
Post a Comment