My uncle David got to come hang out with us one night. We LOVE having David over. He is such a delight!!! He is always happy and can always make you smile:) He is such a special guy and everyone loves him. We all went to get ice cream!!!

Drake has a real love for his great-uncle David. He snuggled him all night on the couch. He would talk to him and ask David to help him do everything. I'm pretty sure Drake was driving David nuts, but I couldn't stop it because it gave me huge hope that someday he would be nice to his sister!!! It seriously was the sweetest thing. It just melted my heart.

3 comments:
I love David! He really is the best!! These pictures made me smile:) That is so cute how Drake loves him so much. Tell David Wendy says Hi.
So cute!
I love that. Reminds me of when he stayed with us for a few days when Jax was that age. He loved having a coloring and cartoon buddy.
Post a Comment