Monday, March 26, 2012

Our LOVELY weekend...

Our weekend was lovely....
Grandma Debbie invited Drake on a little vacation to go see my sister Afton and her family. Drake had a BLAST playing with his cousins, Jaxon and Ivy over the weekend:)
Trevor and I got a ton of Spring Cleaning done on Saturday and set up the trampoline for Drake. He was excited to jump when he got home. I think Laynie likes it more than anyone!!! Her excitement is so adorable.
Can you tell they are both happy?
We all spent at least an hour on Sunday afternoon just playing together.
Tickle, tickle...
These kids LOVE their daddy:)





We enjoyed being outside over the weekend sooooooooo much. I am so excited for summer!!!
Drake is learning to ride his bike, but he can't stop looking at his feet when he peddles. Looks like he might have my driving skills:)


I am hoping for a warm and wonderful spring!!! Can't wait for more of these fabulous weekends to come!!!

1 comment:

Heather Inns said...

It does look like you had a tone of fun. I love to do some spring cleaning. I also love to jump on a trampolines, but I always forget my age when I do so.