Monday, March 5, 2012

Last week...

We had a pretty good week. Drake got super sick last weekend with the stomach flu and he was so nice and didn't share it with any of us. He is still talking about being sick and tells everyone he sees. If he doesn't want to do something that I ask him to do, he says, "I don't feel really good." He has been better now for about 5 days so I think he is a pretty good milker. We spent our weekend hanging out and spending time with family. It was my grandma's birthday, so we had a little party for her!!!
My grandma (mammy), my mom, me, and Laynie
Laynie loved playing with my mom's glasses. Her personality is just so cute.
Drake loves playing with his cousins.
Halle and Drake
This is my uncle David. David calls Drake David Jr. because his middle name is David. It is so cute:)
Laynie playing in the sink. She LOVES taking baths and splashing! We can't let her get her trach or neck wet so we have to be pretty careful. I wish I could just let her go swimming and splash all she wants. She throws major fits when it is time to get out!!! She is so sweet, but oh boy does she have an attitude. It is pretty funny. She lets you know what she wants.
He loves trains
She likes this new toy and does pretty well on it. I have to be close because she tips over, but she can move it where she wants.
We have been working on tummy time since she was born. It has been her biggest challenge. She hates it with a passion. Her arms are so weak because she hasn't been on her stomach enough to build arm strength. She is starting to stay on her stomach for a little longer and even getting into the crawling position. She can hold herself in the crawling position for a few seconds, then her arms slowly get weak and her head ends up on the floor. I think she is getting closer to crawling though. It is so exciting!!!
Developmental milestones are celebrated very big in our house, because she has to work so hard to accomplish them!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Thats Awesome she will be on all fours and every where before you know it!!!!