Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drake is going to have a baby..........

...........................SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found out tonight that baby #2 is going to be a girl! We are so excited! I really didn't care which gender we had, but I can't wait to go shopping and make cute little hair bows now!

9 comments:

Kevin and Kelly said...

congratulations!! girls are so much fun!!

Abe n Linz said...

Yeah! Congrats on the good news. Lucky you having one of each.

The High Family- said...

Yay for a girl!!! You knew it. Bet she will be the best dressed little girl!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! It's so fun to have one of each! She is going to be the most adorable little girl ever!

Whitney said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on the great news. SO excited for you guys!! Can't wait till August!! She is going to be so stinkin cute!

Johnsons said...

Yay! That is super exciting for you!

lacey said...

CONGRATS!! how fun!!! daughters are a blast

Jorden and Jessica said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. She will be soooo cute!

Mrs. Griffin said...

Yippy. That is such good news. I am excited to meet her!!!!