My mom was giving my cute little niece Ivy a perm this weekend
(it turned out adorable), and somehow I got talked into getting one as well. I thought it would give me more volume and would be really easy to fix on days I didn't want to do my hair! It turned out worse than horrible. All of my bleached hair turned to fried mush, and there really isn't any curl. Seriously, I can't even run my fingers through it without it falling out. I am so worried that I am going to have to cut my hair at the root. I have slept in a deep conditioning treatment the past two nights. It seems to be a teeny, tiny bit better today. I wore a hat yesterday, and today I look like a poodle with a fro!
This picture quality is horrible and the picture still doesn't do my hair justice to how bad it really is! Trust me, NEVER get a perm! And the worst part is... the lady at the beauty supply store told me to do a strand test to make sure it wouldn't make my hair fall out. I wish I would have listened!
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so SORRY! That stinks! I'm sure you'll look beautiful even if you had to cut it short though!
Oh No I'm SO sorry. This happen to my mom. She ended up getting it cut (to her chin) and then coloring it darker and then had to let her hair grow out she had to wait a few years before she could color it again. If you end up having to color it dark I think you would look really cute with dark hair. :)
Oh no that is awful those darn perms!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment