Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful {day 8, 9, and 10)

8) I am thankful for medical technology. I could go on forever about this, but I won't. I am grateful for doctors, nurses, medicine, machines, etc... Especially those doctors, nurses, and equipment that saved my daughter's life:)
9) I am thankful for food. I am grateful that I don't have to starve and I have plenty of food to eat. I can't believe that there are little children in other countries (and our own) that are starving for food. I need to think about that more often when I am looking through my pantry and fridge and "there is nothing good to eat"!
10) I am thankful for sleep. Not that I got ANY last night, but it makes me appreciate it more when I want and need it so badly! Our little party animal stayed up until 4:30am. Yes, that is TRUE... She didn't even close her eyes for a second. She was mad because she wanted out of her crib... so crying leads to more suctioning:( And she only took an hour nap yesterday. I think it might be time to talk to the doctor about sleep medicine?!?!?!?! Like I said before, she loves to pick the nights when our nurse isn't here to be naughty! The two previous nights (when our nurse was here) she slept like a rock! She is such a little stinker sometimes!

No comments: