My neighbor, Kristie got me started selling Paparazzi Accessories! I went to a party at her house and I couldn't believe that everything was only $5! I came home with 2 necklaces (with earrings included) and a headband for only $15. I didn't feel guilty for buying myself a little something, and I couldn't believe how cute and trendy they were! I began talking to her and before I knew it, I signed up to sell it myself! I just thought it would be something fun and super easy to sell! I am not into businesses that pressure people to sign up or buy something, but this was so different because everything is so affordable! Also, you don't have to order from a catalog... you just take what you want and have it right away! Here are some examples of the types of accessories I am selling!

Necklaces... they all come with matching earrings too! All for only $5!!!

Earrings

Hairclips

Head bands

Bracelets

Kid's jewelry.. the kid's jewelry is all only $2

And rings!!!

I am having an open house at my house on Thursday, November 10th from 6-8pm. Everyone is invited! If you are interested in hosting an open house you will get free stuff:) and you can also talk to me about becoming an independent consultant, like me! I love it so far, and I am so excited to start something new!
7 comments:
What cute stuff! So excited for you to start this new endeavor.
Loving your thankful posts, too!
Lanie and Drake are cute as ever!
Those are all so cute! Hard to believe they are only $5! My kinda prices!!
Hey Calyn are you living in Idaho Falls. My family is having a craft day/party type deal the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I think its the 25th? We would love if you could come by and show us some stuff!! E mail me at alexmulcock@gmail.com to let me know if it would work. Love your blog. Your kids are adorable and you are such an amazing strong mother!
Fun! I hope I can make it. And I would love to host one at my house!
LOOKS GOOD!!! I'm excited for your party! Let me know if you need anything!!
can you buy stuff online? I LOVE finding new jewelry, especially things that aren't expensive. I've never heard of this brand but it looks pretty cute!
Yes, I want to know if you can buy online too? Such cute stuff and I wish I had the time to sell it but I don't. I'll definitely buy some if I can though!!
Oh and I love the thankful posts, something we all need to do more of.
Post a Comment