Every once in awhile I look at one of my kids and just can't believe how much they have grown or changed. I have been noticing that in
Laynie lately. I wouldn't say she has grown because she hasn't, but she has matured and changed a lot. She is quite sassy these days. She has an opinion and an attitude. I love it! She is still really sweet, but her personality is getting bigger and bigger every day. She loves to roll all around and back scoot her way to everything. She even goes down the hall into Drake's room to find new toys. It is really funny. She just started to reach out for whoever she wants and we love it. It sure makes me feel special when she throws her body towards me because she wants me to hold her! She still loves "Signing Times" and it is the only show that she will sit and watch. She loves to play in food and take tastes of food. She sticks her tiny tongue out and wants a taste of everything. She doesn't let anyone go in her mouth, but she loves her licks of flavors! She scrunches up her face like she is going to cry whenever she is giving attitude. We kind of like this little girl. She is so sweet!

First time wearing shoes... or I guess they are slipper boots:)
She is standing up leaning against the couch. She thinks she is SO COOL when she does this trick. It is pretty cool in my opinion too!!!
Looking cute as ever
Playing in bananas. This was during an occupational therapy visit. She loved smashing the bananas and making a mess.
1 comment:
I love the couch stand. She looks so proud. Love it. I can't wait to spend time with you guys at Christmas.
Post a Comment