10. My mom... I am thankful that my mom and I are so close. We always have been and I am certain we always will be. I am thankful she is always there to get advice from and chat to when I need a listening ear. She is a great example to me. We made these super cute candy jars on Saturday together!!!
11. Technology... I am so thankful for my phone, computer, tv, appliances, and all the awesome stuff I get to enjoy because others are so smart:)
12. Laynie's therapists... She has an occupational therapist, a physical therapist, a speech therapist, and a deaf consultant. They have all helped her get where she is today. They set big goals for her and I appreciate that. We went to the mall for physical therapy for Laynie to use her walker in a big open area. She rocked the mall. She walked so far and she was so tired when we got home. She was quite the attraction at the mall. Everyone would stop and look at her and comment at how cute she was. There were 3 little old ladies walking the mall and they were so sweet to her. They came up to her and said, "Isn't she the sweetest thing you have ever seen?" "Oh my goodness, bless her little heart." and "She is just an angel!!!" It was pretty sweet!!!
13. My husband... It just happens to also be his birthday today! Happy 29th Birthday!!! He is just perfect for me and I am so thankful for all he does for me. I love him so much it is almost gross. When he was sick for 3 days last week he stayed in the spare bedroom and never came out because he really didn't want us catching the flu. Even though he was in our house and I could talk to him and bring him in soup from time to time, I really missed him!!! When he was better I was so excited for a hug!!! He is my best friend and I am so grateful to have such an awesome husband and father to my kids!
Happy 29th Birthday




1 comment:
The jars are SO cute!! And WAY TO GO LAYNIE THAT IS AWESOME!!! And Happy late birthday to Trevor
Post a Comment