I know I am a little late, but oh well. I thought I wasn't going to do THANKFULL posts this year because I did it last year and I would probably end up posting the same things. I was afraid I couldn't come up with enough thankful posts for every day of November. That is the reason I am doing this. I have sooooo much to be thankful for and I better be able to come up with many more than 30 things I am thankful for. So here it goes.....
01. I am thankful for my home..... having electricity and warmth. I am still praying for those affected by Superstorm Sandy!!! We painted a wall in our living room and it is amazing the difference it makes. I love it!!! It is sort of a rust color.
02. I am thankful for a boy that makes me laugh every day. It makes me smile that he pretends to be a pirate in the tub....
and he lines all of his stuffed animals up to watch Dora with him. He makes my life at home interesting and awesome!!!
03. I am thankful for my doggies. They drive me absolutely crazy with all their barking, but they still take up a piece of my heart:)
Ernie and Elmer
04. I am thankful for sleeping kids. There is something so peaceful when the kids go to bed!!! It is an accomplishment and a time that I love to spend with just Trev and me!!! I also love that Laynie is wearing a necklace to bed and that Elmer loves to lay by Drake.
05. I am thankful for Laynie's nurse, Holly. She fits perfectly in our family and loves Laynie so much. She does her job so well and I trust her with all my heart. I am thankful that we have her to help give us sleep and let me go out once a week for errands and an occasional date:)






1 comment:
Great Posts I love the new Wall It looks really great!!!
Post a Comment