Friday, November 9, 2012

7-9

07. I am thankful to be a stay-at-home mom..... so I can enjoy my kids and do things like this.........
It is the hardest job, but the best job in my opinion!!!
 
08. I am thankful for nice fall weather. Yesterday was so nice and we took full advantage of it, because today it is snowing.
 
09. I am thankful for pajama days. Poor Trevor has been super sick with the flu for the past 3 days and we have been hanging out and lounging. Every day is pajama day, but I usually put on a cute shirt and wear sweats or yoga pants. But today is a real pajama day... huge sweat pants and my husband's old t-shirt:)

1 comment:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Every day is pajama day for me to until Reed gets home...sometimes all day :) Hope your Hubby gets better, that's no fun.