26. I am thankful for things that make me happy!!!! Such as.....the smell of a clean house, Dr. Pepper with a straw, laffy taffy ropes, romantic comedies, flip-flop tan lines, wearing comfy pants, rocking a sleeping baby, watching my favorite shows, dancing with the kids, group hugs as a family, taking pictures of my kids, listening to Drake say his prayers, just looking at Laynie and giggling cause she is so funny, when Trevor comes home from work, a full night sleep, sunlight shining in my house, getting a package at my door, the feeling when I do something nice for someone, an unexpected phone call or text, watching funny videos, chips and salsa, date nights with my husband, weekend adventures, and watching my kids play together.
27. I am thankful for my healthy body and my families healthy bodies. I never realize what a tremendous blessing it is to have a healthy body until I am sick. It really makes me thankful for my good health. Although Laynie wasn't really born with the healthiest body, I am still thankful that she is healthy enough!!! She is healthy enough to be home and enjoy life. I know what it is like when she is not healthy and that mental image makes me extremely grateful for her health today!

No comments:
Post a Comment