21. I am thankful for my basic needs. This is something that I probably take for granted more than anything. I have food, water, clothing, and shelter. Some people don't have these blessings and I am so grateful that all of my basic needs are met.
22. I am thankful for family. My family is the most important thing to me. I have such great relationships with those in my family. I am really lucky to have such a great family.
We spent Thanksgiving this year at Trevor's parent's house. The food was delicious and we had a great time.
My mom came over the day before and we baked a bananna creme pie and a jello salad. It was my first time ever making a pie. It turned out really yummy!!!
I had a spatula in my hand with pie filling on it and I asked my mom to take a picture with me. I put it in her face right as I took the picture!!! haha
Drake loves his grandpa
Getting ready for Black Friday. Drake had his list for Santa all picked out:)
Me, my mom, and her friend Shelley went out in the madness on Thursday night. We went to Walmart, Kmart, and Old Navy. We had fun and I got a great start to my Christmas shopping, but the line at Kmart was the slooowwest moving line in the entire world.
22. I am thankful for family fun time. Something as simple and out of the ordinary as phase ten just makes me smile!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment