16. I am thankful for friends and neighbors. I always love having a girl's night!!! We went to Breaking Dawn part 2 on Friday. I loved it:)
17. I am thankful for weekends. I love having my husband home. Trevor always says I have such big expectations for Saturdays. I am always wanting to get a bunch done or go out and about. I really enjoy busy Saturdays, but nice relaxing ones are nice too (on occasion). I talked Trevor into putting the lights up outside and I got busy inside getting all the decorations out. Our home really feels magical now. I love having the tree up. Drake and Laynie thought it was so cool to help decorate the tree. Apparently they still do, because I keep finding Lightning McQueen and Mater in the tree. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Petersen home!!!
18. I am thankful for the gospel in my life. I am grateful for Jesus Christ, the Atonement, my faith, our prophet, temples, and my religion.

No comments:
Post a Comment