14. I am thankful for Primary Children's Medical Center. I have spent the worst and scariest days of my life inside those hospital doors, but I am so grateful for the wonderful medical staff that saved Laynie's life. We have only great words to say about the care that Laynie has recieved there. I feel normal and comfortable at PCMC. I don't feel weird to pull out the suction machine or feed Laynie in the hallway.
My heart aches, but is full of gratitude when I see someone fighting harder than Laynie.... like when the brave little girl with an almost bald head (only strands left), wearing a mask walks onto the elevator with us.
I am a veteran-mom in the surgery waiting room. I don't enjoy waiting for hours while I hand over my daughter's life to someone else, but they always make me feel so comfortable and at peace. I know what happens on the inside of the 2nd floor PICU. It is a heartbreaking place to be, but I am so grateful for the amazing doctors that deal with life-threatening situations.
I am so thankful for everything Primary Children's has done for Laynie. I just wish I could close my eyes, snap my fingers and it would be in my own home-town!!!
15. I am thankful for Drake's preschool and sweet little children. They are so innocent. I love listening to Drake talk to his friends or imaginary play with his toys. Children are so sweet! Drake had a Thanksgiving program at preschool today and here is a snip of it.
1 comment:
I love your posts Calyn! You are such a good mom and have such beautiful kids!! You always give me such good perspective on life...Thank you.
Post a Comment